Sunday, August 2, 2015

So Many Popsicles

Hello there! This weekend has been another sunny, gorgeous one. It was quite warm yesterday, but luckily not humid! Bob and I were thinking of going to either NYC for the day or to the shore, but opted to just go to dinner in Bethlehem. He hasn't fixed his car yet, so we didn't want to take my car all the way to the shore, since mine is pretty old. I don't like to take it on long trips, just in case something goes wrong. We decided not to go to NYC because it was supposed to be even hotter there, and we thought it would be uncomfortably hot to walk around & take the subway (it's crazy hot down where you wait for the subway!). We may not go to the city until September. We usually go at the end of September for my birthday. 
I relaxed for a bit when we got back from Bethlehem, and then met my friend (who I hadn't see in awhile) at the movies at 10:30 to see "Train Wreck". I had never heard Amy Schumer's comedy before. There were some parts that were quite funny, but others that weren't. I thought it was an okay movie, and my friend didn't really like it. I hadn't been to the movies in a longggg time. Bob and I never go anymore, we just occassionally buy movies through "on demand" on our TV. The movie didn't get out until 1:00 a.m.! I haven't been out that late in forever, other than on vacation, ha. 
Today's going to be a quiet one. Bob and I are staying at home. He's going to cook and bake for the coming week. Tomorrow is my sister's going away party! I can't believe how fast it came.









Dress: Modcloth
Necklace: Etsy (IncredInedible)
Clutch: New Look

Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments: