Thursday, August 6, 2015

Red Lana

Hello there! I'm so glad that tomorrow is Friday! Tonight I'm just working out and watching TV/relaxing. I'm going out for a drink with my good friend tomorrow. I haven't seen her in a couple of weeks; she had been away on vacation. We usually see each other about once a week. I don't really have other weekend plans, as of yet. Bob is working on Saturday again. So, I'll get to clean the apartment, do laundry, and work out without any distractions, ha. He doesn't really distract me himself, but sometimes I want to stop what I'm doing and talk to him/just relax with him. But, I like to get my "chores" over with and out of the way by early Saturday afternoon.
Today in the mail I received the Pin Up Girl Clothing red Lana dress. I had wanted it for a long time, but missed it before it sold out from the website. I just bought it from the Pin Up Girl Clothing Swap & Sell group on Facebook. As you may have noticed by now, I have a thing for red dresses! This one is just gorgeous. The material is very thick, and it fits me great. I can never be sure if dresses will fit my chest, but this one zips all the way up easily. It's darker in person that it was on the website, but that's okay. I'm wearing the dress in the pictures below. I was wearing clear bra straps, but for some reason in the pictures they look maroon!








Dress: Facebook Group (Pin Up Girl Clothing)
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: Modcloth (B.A.I.T. Footwear)


~Bye bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. Those tricky bra straps! I bet the red reflected off them or something - too funny! I love this style. I don't think I ever knew of the Lana dress! Must keep an eye out from now on! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, yea it must have! Thank you, dear! This is my first Lana & I love the shape of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ladyyy in reddd..! You look amazing sista! I love the cut and the fit on you, and the belt really helps define your cute waistline!
    XO Amanda | Sans Scrubs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those accessories with this red dress! Everything looks so perfect on you!

    ReplyDelete