Sunday, August 9, 2015

Strawberry Fields

Hello there! It's another gorgeous day outside. Hopefully I can take some more outside outfit pictures today. Today's going to be a pretty typical quiet Sunday at home for us. Wednesday we'll be going to Panera for dinner with my grandmother, for her 88th birthday. My parents are on vacation right now, or else they'd come with us.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Modcloth Bea & Dot strawberry skirt that I snagged on eBay recently. I missed the skirt when it was on the Modcloth website (it's since sold out). I'm so glad I was able to fianlly find it on eBay! I obviously love a good food print, and this skirt is no exception. I love the pairing of my strawberry brooch & necklace with this skirt. It's probably "overboard" to some people, but definitely not to me! I pair this white Pin Up Girl Clothing peasant top with so many skirts. I love the structure of the top, and it's quite comfortable. I also have it in lime green, which obviously doesn't match nearly as many of my skirts. I really wish PUG would hurry up & restock the shirt in red & pink in my size, because I definitely need those colours, too!








Top: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Skirt: eBay (Bea & Dot/Modcloth)
Necklace, brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: Modcloth (B.A.I.T. Footwear)


~Bye bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. Overboard? NO SUCH THING!! This is adorable!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got to love those eBay finds! Cute, as always! XO
    -Lauren Blair
    www.prefertobedemure.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely not a strawberry overload. You look absolutely adorable! Have fun celebrating Grandmas birthday!
    XO Amanda | Sans Scrubs

    ReplyDelete