Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Seahorses & A Milkshake

Hello there! Well, we are making progress, the work week is more than halfway over. Monday night I went out for a drink in town with my good friend, and it was nice to catch up with her. I usally see her about once a week. It's great having her live so close to me. We both moved out of our parent's house at the same time, to the same town (over three years ago now.) Tonight I'm going to relax with Bob at home. We are going to watch more  "3o Rock". We're re-watching the whole series now, on Netflix. We've see the whole series at least two other times before, but it never gets old! I still crack up all the time from it. It's seriously one of my favorite comedies ever! All of the main characters are hilarious, and so are a lot of the guest stars.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Hell Bunny sea horse dress. I just adore this print! It's so cute. It probably looks "childish" to a lot of people, but that's fine. I think it's a great print, and don't mind looking "childish". Some people might think a lot of my wardrobe and jewelry look "childish" actually, but I don't think about that.








Dress: Modcloth (Hell Bunny)
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite, Atomicmingo)
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

5 comments:

  1. So funny you mention the childish observation. Sometimes when I am walking to my car after work holding my cartoon-esque laptop bag, my ice cream sandwhich lunchbag, and my camera shaped purse on top of whatever retro novelty print dress I have on that day, I wonder if I come off as immature or less grown up as other women in my office who have a black brief case and wear nothing but slacks and button downs to work. but then I laugh and think "NAH!!!" because I look AWESOME and just because I love color and patterns and fun things, it doesn't mean I am any less of a woman! So yeah! You rock! You always look so great and happy and colorful and that's all that matters! If anything, others admire our guts ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha awww! Thank you very much!! You rock as well! :) I agree, even if some people view us as "childish/immature" with our aesthetic, there are definitely many others who admire it, and wish they had the "guts" to dress in a way that would really reflect who they are!

      Delete
  2. Hahaha I'm laughing at Sara's comments above - she is a riot! And that print is awesome and you look awesome, so keep on rockin' it girl!
    XO Amanda | Sans Scrubs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that print of that Hell Bunny dress...it's so fun! I also love how your Etsy seahorse necklace matches the dress so wonderfully! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG my friend just wore this same dress out when we went out to tea last weekend! It is such a cute dress and I love the bow in the back! She got so many compliments on it that day as I'm sure you gets tons when you wear it too! It is so cute!

    ReplyDelete