Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New PUG Order

Hello there! Today I'm going to work out, read (I'm 3/4 of the way through "Unbroken"! It's very hard to put down), and just relax. Bob and I are just staying in today and having drinks here. He's making tacos for dinner, too. I don't think since I've met him (six years ago) that we ever stayed in for New Year's Eve. We always wanted to go to parties. But, I'm just not into that anymore. 
He has a half day today. I can't wait until he gets home; Friday, Monday, & Tuesday I was off, but he worked. He'll be off tomorrow with me, too.
My Pin Up Girl Clothing order came yesterday. It was the first order I had placed in the past six months. I had a coupon, plus the skirt I got was on sale. I also got free shipping, which is great, because I really hate paying for shipping! I got a harlequin print skirt, and the bright blue Harley dress I'm wearing in the pictures below. I already had this dress in a gorgeous coral colour. I love the style/fit of the dress. And this shade of blue is so wonderful! I also love how this bright orange belt looks paired with the dress. I took the belt from a different PUG dress I have. Excuse the wrinkles in the skirt part, because I threw it on right out of the box!
I bought a curling iron a couple of days ago, and used it for the first time yesterday. My hair is curled in the pictures. I really like how it looks. I think I'llbe curling it a lot on the weekends from now on.







 


Dress: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Cropped Cardigan: Poshmark (Old Navy)
Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Earrings: Etsy (Scrumptiousdoodle)
Heels: Modcloth (B.A.I.T Footwear)

~Bye bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. Hehe! We're almost dress twins! Check it out: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/534380312009113213/ Glad to hear you picked up another harlequin item from PUG. I hear they are discontinuing this print! What colorway did you get? Also, love your hair in the pictures!

    ReplyDelete