Saturday, December 13, 2014

New Ice Cream Shoes!

Hello there! I'm so glad the weekend is here. One more full week of work, and then a three day work week, and the following week I only work on Friday. It's a much needed break. Today I'm going to be cleaning the apartment, doing laundry, working out, baking Christmas cookies, and meeting up with my good friend for dinner at Panera. Bob is going Christmas gift shopping with his brother today. There's no way I'm going! It's going to be crazyyyy at the mall, plus I don't go to malls anymore, I don't like clothes/shoes/accessories there. It's funny, because for years I went to a mall about once a week to once every three weeks. But, now I have no need to!
In the pictures below I'm wearing one of my favourite dresses. I'm glad I can wear this dress pretty much year round, because of it's long length, and the material is a of a decent thickness. I'm also wearing my new Shoe Bakery flats! I adore these. They took about two months to receive (they are handpainted), but it was well worth the wait! These will pair so well with a lot of my wardrobe. It's amazing how realistic they look. They are such talented artists. I'm selling a pair of Shoe Bakery flats, along with some other items on my eBay account. My eBay store name if anyone is interested: bristolp15.










Dress: Modcloth
Cropped Cardigan: eBay (Old Navy)
Necklace, Brooch, Earrings: Etsy
Flats: Shoe Bakery

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment