Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Route 66 Dress

Hello there! Tonight I met my good friend at Panera for dinner. We both got broccoli cheddar soup with bread, as per usual. A new episode of "American Horror Story" comes on shortly. They didn't have a new episode last week, so I'm really looking forward to this one! Friday is Bob's mom's birthday, so we are going out to dinner at a restaurant in town with his family. I think we'll be going back to his parent's house afterwards for cake. 
Sunday Bob and I are taking my sister's car to the airport, so she can drive straight to her home in Connecticut from the aiport. I'm not looking forward to that! I don't like to do things on Sunday. I like to just stay home and relax. Also, flights at Newark rarely get in on time. Just really hope it's not delayed long. 
They have started playing the cheesy Christmas movies on the Halmark and Lifetime channels. I may have watched some this weekend...And also TLC  just started playing the shows about people who go crazy decorating for Christmas. I loveee to watch those shows, ha!
I have three more weeks of work, and then I'm off for a full week. Soooo excited! I wish it would hurry up already.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Modcloth Route 66 dress. It's such a fun print. I'm such a sucker for novely prints! And more specifically, colourful novelty prints! And I don't have many dresses with a black background like this one! I don't have a ton of clothes that match this orange cropped cardigan, so I take any chance to wear it.












Dress: Modcloth
Cropped cardigan: Poshmark (Old Navy)
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: Jbrclothing.com (B.A.I.T. Footwear)

~Bye bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. Still one of my favorite dresses! I love wearing it to flea markets and the like. I have vacation coming up too! You're right, it cannot come soon enough!!! Let's go! ;)

    SaraLily
    In a Nutshell...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love those BAIT shoes!!! I know what you mean about Sundays. I like to leave Sundays free as much as I can too. :)

    ReplyDelete