Saturday, December 27, 2014

Never Enough Flamingos!

Hello there! Today I'm going to be cleaning the apartment, doing laundry, working out, seeing the movie "Wild" with Bob, and then going over my friend's apartment. I have the book "Wild", and really loved it. I'm pretty excited to see the movie! I also went to the movies Monday with my sister, but in general I don't go to the movies much at all. I also really want to see "The Imitation Game", but it's not playing at our local theater right now.
Yesterday was a really nice day, I got to relax and also got some things done. I worked out, wrote thank you notes, went to the bank and library, watched a documentary (which was really good and sad, called "Blackfish"), read, and then at night went out to a bar with Bob, his brother, and three friends. I don't want to be too busy over my break, but I also don't want to not do much at all. So far it's been a nice balance. 
Tomorrow Bob and I are heading to Bethlehem to go out to eat & have drinks, and go to a store there. I'm excited for that. He's treating me to lunch as part of my Christmas present, too. It's been very sunny the last three days, so that's been wonderful. Hope it is tomorrow, too.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my new Erstwilder flamingo necklace and brooch! Of course it's a perfect pairing with my Hell Bunny flamingo dress. I recently got this pink sparkle Lux De Ville purse on eBay. It's my first Lux De Ville purse; I love the look of them. I also got a red sparkle one for Christmas in a slightly different style.











Dress: Unique Vintage (Hell Bunny)
Cropped Cardigan: Poshmark (Old Navy)
Necklace, Brooch: Gifts (Erstwilder)
Heels: B.A.I.T Footwear
Purse: eBay (Lux De Ville)

~Bye bye for now!

6 comments:

  1. LOVE a laid back break! That was how my week has been (well, for the most part) and it has been super nice! Sometimes, doing nothing is just what you need!

    SaraLily
    In a Nutshell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I agree there can never be enough flamingos. The dress is beautiful and I love the accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the print on this Hell Bunny Flamingo dress! And it's great seeing your new flamingo accessories in action :D I love Flamingos! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Flamingos! By far my favorite Hell Bunny Dress, I hope they make it in plus size.

    ♡ Val

    ReplyDelete