Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Black, Pink, & Blue

Hello there! It started snowing this afternon and still is, but luckily my ride home was okay. This weekend is supposed to be sunny, which is great, because we've had so many gloomy days as of late. Saturday night I'm going to Panera with my good friend, for dinner. I don't have many other plans yet for the weekend. I'll definitely be making a lot more Christmas cookies though. I brought some into work this week, and gave some to Bob's parents. 
Next Wednesday night we'll be celebrating my dad's birthday, and my great uncle's. My dad's is this Friday, but he's away in California on a business trip until Tuesday. Then next Saturday is a family party at my parent's house. My aunt, uncle, & cousin will be in from Texas. So, that'll be really nice to see them. They come here about twice a year.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Pin Up Girl Clothing harlequin dress. I have another one with a white background and pink, red, orange, green & black harlequin print. I prefer my other one to this one; it's brighter colours. And if you read my blog/follow me on Instagram, you know how much I love colour! But, I still love this dress, too! I adore how PUG Jenny dresses fit/look on me. There's boning in the chest/waist area, which gives it more structure.










Dress: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Cropped Cardigan: Poshmark (Old Navy)
Necklace, Brooch, Earrings: Etsy
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Love your outfit! Like always, I love the delicious looking accessories. Your BAITs are stunning <3.

    xo, Serli
    www.lesoleilchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I have this dress. I bought it in the Black Friday sales and it arrived the other day. I look forward to wearing it. I love that we have some of the same clothes. I have always admired the white version of this dress but love this one probably as much, can't decide. I was very impressed by the quality and boning like you said. I also want to pair it with my B.A.I.T footwear like you did but I have the pink version of those shoes.

    ReplyDelete