Saturday, December 20, 2014

For The Record

Hello there! Well, the weekend is upon us once again, and I am very happy about that! So glad there are only three more days of work before my break. Tonight Bob and I are going to a family party at my parent's house. There will be some relatives there that I don't see much, including my aunt, uncle & cousin who live in Texas. My sister is home, too. In December we always celebrate my grandparent's anniversary. They usually take us out to dinner though. This year is their 55th anniversary. Tomorrow I'm going out to lunch with my friend to Panera, our usual spot. Other than that, I will be relaxing at home tomorrow. 
I love the fun print on the dress I'm wearing in the below pictures. I'm such a sucker for novelty prints! Can't get enough of them, especially if they're also colourful!










Dress, Necklace: Modcloth

Cropped Cardigan: Poshmark (Old Navy)
Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment