Friday, December 26, 2014

Merry Christmas!

Hello there! Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I definitely did! Christmas Eve I went to church with my mom and sister, and then slept over my parent's house, and Bob slept over his parent's house. My grandparents and Bob both came up to my parent's house yesterday evening. Bob and I left at 8:00 p.m. because he had to get up for work today. My parents gave me a Bernie Dexter dress, a skirt, a purse, a necklace, a brooch, two books, a Visa gift card, a Catstudio mini pillow, and some decorations my mom got in Germany and Austria. My mom also made me a scrapbook of my life! It was so sweet of her. I had no idea about it. She said she worked on it for a couple of months, and it shows.
My sister gave me two ornaments and two magnets she got in Germany. One of my favourite gifts I got was the gingerbread house ornaments my sister gave me! It's pictured below. Bob gave me a Bernie Dexter skirt (I picked out) and he also said he will be buying my meal next time we go to Brew Works (one of my favourite restaurants).  
I am off of work until next Friday, and I am so very happy about that. He doesn't have off again until he has a half day on New Year's Eve day. 
My sister curled my hair yesterday. She's always been good at doing hair, and I never have been. I liked how it looked, so I'm going to be looking for a curling iron soon, to try curling my hair on my own. I hope I can do it right!
I'm wearing the new Bernie dress in the pictures below. I love the colours in it! It pairs so well with my oranges necklace, orange & yellow brooches, and my blue B.A.I.T. Iones. The print is just so cute. I had wanted this dress for a long time, probably about a year. I found it on eBay in November for a much cheaper price, and asked my mom for it for Christmas. I used the belt from my Pin Up Girl Clothing oranges dress, and it pairs exactly with the orange in this drss!
 













Dress: Gift from my mom (Bernie Dexter via eBay)
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. That dress is such a great cut! looks wonderful on you.-Fairfawn

    ReplyDelete