Sunday, December 7, 2014

Essential Circle Skirt

Hello there! Yesterday I wrapped some Christmas presents and baked some Christmas cookies. Bob and I also watched most of "It's A Wonderful Life." He had never seen most of it before! It's one of my mom's fav Christmas movies, so I've seen it quite a few times. I'm glad that he liked the movie, because it's also one of my favs. I cried at the end, of course ha. I cry at a lot of movies.
When I see my dad today he's giving me some packages that I had sent to my parent's house. There's a lot of Christmas presents that I ordered in those packages, so I plan on wrapping them tonight. I have all the gifts bought, except I need to get one more thing for my sister. Bob of course hasn't bought any gifts yet for anyone, except the one I picked out for myself. We are very different in certain ways. I'm a planner, and I do most everything ahead of time. I get very nervous/anxious if things are running late. And he is the opposite way. He does not do things ahead of time.
We're going to the airport in the afternoon; my mom and sister are arriving from Germany. (They went to Austria, too.) I can't wait to see all the wonderful things they got. I know my mom got me things, but I'm not sure if I'll be getting anything before Christmas. Only two and a half weeks until Christmas! I'm so excited. 
In the pictures below I'm wearing my staple circle skirt. I love circle skirts, and this one is the perfect shade of red. 










Cropped Cardigan: Poshmark (Old Navy)
Skirts: Jbrclothing.com (Hell Bunny)
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Earrings: Etsy
Flats: Shoe Bakery

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment