Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

Hello there! Happy New Year! Today's been a pretty lazy day for Bob and me. We went to bed around 3 a.m., so I'm a little tired today. He's leaving in a little while though to go to a friend's birthday party. I'm just staying here. 
Three months from today we will be in Las Vegas! It can't come soon enough. I miss Vegas so much. It'll have been two years since we were there.
In the pictures below I'm wearing one of my very favourite dresses! It's made by Heart of Haute, and was the first item I bought of that brand. I just love how bright and fun the print is! I also have this print in a skirt. I can't get enough of harlequin prints. 











Dress: Cats Like Us (Heart of Haute)
Necklace, Brooch, Earrings : Etsy (Luxulite & Scrumptiousdoodle)
Heels: Modcloth (B.A.I.T. Footwear)

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment