Monday, December 29, 2014

Some Sunflowers

Hello there! Today I'm going to work out, read (I'm currently reading "Unbroken", and it's so addicting and interesting!!), go to Target, do some laundry, and meet up with my good friend at Panera for dinner.
Bob and I saw "Wild" on Saturday night, and it was quite good! I thought Reese Witherspoon was great in the raw performance she delivered. I hadn't seen her in a role like that before. 
I got some money and a couple gift cards for Christmas. I haven't used any of it yet. Surprisingly right now there's no dresses, skirts, or shoes that I have to have. But, I keep looking, ha! I'm sure I'll find some things pretty soon.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Hell Bunny sunflower skirt I got for Christmas from my parents. I had wanted it for about a year, but missed out on buying it before it was sold out everywhere. I finally tracked it down in my size on a British website, and told my mom about it. Love how bright blue the background of the skirt is! I didn't have any floral prints before this. I'm not that into florals personally, but I think this print is adorable. 
My sister had curled my hair on Christmas. (The pictures below were taken on Christmas.) I never curl my hair; I didn't even own a curling iron until a couple of days ago! I went out and bought one, because I liked how my hair looked on Christmas. I'm going to experiment on my own, and hopefully I can make it look good.










Cropped Cardigan: eBay (Old Navy)
Skirt: Gift (Hell Bunny)
Necklace, Heels: Modcloth
Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. I love how bright your outfits always are. You're so good a pairing colors I would never think to pair. I love those shoes, and I'm going to guess they're BAIT. I really need to get myself a pair. Every single pair you've worn on your blog, I've loved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving those colors on you, the green and yellow go so well with that Hell Bunny skirt!! :)

    ReplyDelete