Sunday, November 2, 2014

Fall In Paris

Hello there! I feel so much better now that I finally got my hair cut! I was nervous to go "too short". But, now that I'm looking at my hair cut in pictures, I should have gotten more off. Oh well, next time! 
Today Bob and I aren't doing much. I've been working on my Christmas List this weekend for my mom. She starts asking me in September usually, ha. She is extremly into Christmas, more so than anyone I've met. I hate the cold/winter with a passion, but I do love Christmas as well. I love decorating my apartment for it; I have so many sweets decorations! The majority of my tree ornaments are sweets, and then I have other decorations, for tables and what not, that are also sweets. I called it my Christmas Candyland, ha. I also love shopping for gifts and baking cookies. I haven't started shopping yet though. I definitely will soon.
I am really looking forward to having off for Thanksgiving and Black Friday, in less than four weeks. And then my office is closed between Christmas Eve and New Year's Day. So, I'm very excited for that!
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Pin Up Girl Clothing Paris skirt. It's very thick material, so I don't wear it at all in the summer. The print is adorable!









Cardigan: Poshmark (Old Navy)
Skirt: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Belt: Viva La Dulce Marina
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. This look is very pretty I love the shoes and the neclace a lot!

    http://ladyparisienne.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the print on this skirt! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that pinup girl clothing Paris print skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful skirt and I still need to get myself some of those BAIT footwears, I've had my eye on them for ages.

    ReplyDelete