Saturday, November 15, 2014

A Bernie Christmas

Hello there! My parents are coming over for dinner tonight. They haven't done that in quite awhile. Bob is making chicken quesidallas and broccoli cheddar risotto. Both of those dishes are two of my favourite dishes that he makes! And I'm making chocolate chip cookies.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my newest Bernie Dexter dress. I bought it off of eBay, for about half the price of Bernie Dexter dresses. I was bummed when I missed out on this dress last year; Modcloth was selling it, and I didn't want to spend the money at the time. I ADORE the print on this! I think it is the most perfect Christmas-y dress. There is pink in it, which is great because I can wear it with my pink B.A.I.T. Idas. I got my usual Bernie size, and it *just* zips over my bust. That is always my concerns with dresses, but I'm so glad this fits. I have to wear it with a bandeau for family festivities though! It shows a lot of cleavage otherwise, ha. The only downside to this dress is that I don't think I'll be wearing it any other time of the year, because of the print.









Dress: eBay (Bernie Dexter)
Necklace, Earrings: Etsy (Scrumptiousdoodle)
Heels: Modcloth (B.A.I.T. Footwear)

~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Love your new Bernie Dexter dress. It's the best when you pass on a dress and end up finding it later for half the price!!! :D :D :D This is the prefect Christmas dress for you!!! The pink will go so nicely with all your candy and cupcake Christmas decorations :D :D :D I hope this will be your Christmas day or Christmas Eve dress! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is super appropriate for the holidays! So pretty and I love the choice of pink BAITs. Bernie Dexter is my all-time favorite vintage brand :).

    xo, Serli
    www.lesoleilchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete