Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Gingerbread Men!

Hello there! This post is going to be quite short for now, because tonight I fell and landed on my right hand, and the top of my hand and bottom of my three middle fingers are hurting me, so it's not too fun to type. Hopefully this goes away soon! One good thing is: I'm left-handed!
In the pictures below I'm wearing a new Modcloth skirt. I love the pattern! It's so adorable, and just perfect for Christmas time. Gingerbread men are one of my favourite decorations. 
I haven't worn it outside of the apartment yet, but definitetly will soon. It's Folter brand. Folter has such amazing, cute prints! I have a lot of dresses and skirts that are Folter.









5 comments:

  1. Cute Christmas skirt!! And so perfect for your candy Christmas theme at home! I hope your hand will feel better soon and that you didn't sprain anything! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! My hand is a little better now, thankfully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Christmas skirt. Lovely photos. I am so sorry you hurt your hand. I hope it heals very quickly. Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Linda! It is doing much better now :)

      Delete
  4. The print on that skirt is absolutely perfect for the holidays <3. I love gingerbread men too!

    xo, Serli
    www.lesoleilchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete