Saturday, November 22, 2014

Cherry Jubilee

Hello there! Luckily my hand is a lot better now, it's just a little sore. It doesn't hurt to type anymore, or use the mouse. I'm so glad I didn't have to go to the doctor. I'm not doing that much today. I'm meeting up with my mom soon for a little while and her dog though. I asked her to bring Heidi. She's a Sheltie. When I get home from that I'm cleaning the apartment, doing laundry, and working out. 
Bob's making a white pizza tonight with tomato and broccoli on it! He made this white pizza for the first time last week, and we both loved it. But, we knew it would be even better with tomato and broccoli on it! Tomatos are my favourite vegetable...or fruit...whichever it is, ha!
In the pictures below I'm wearing a Bernie Dexter dress I recently scored on eBay! I only paid about half the price of a normal Bernie dress. It's a size bigger than I normally wear, but I can deal with that, because this dress was so hard to find! I looked for a long time. You can't really tell it's big with the belt on. 
I've been really lucky lately with eBay and Bernie Dexter dresses. I'm getting one for Christmas too, that my mom got from eBay. (I picked it out.) I've also sold a couple of items on eBay recently, which I'm very happy about!
I'm about halfway done buying Christmas gifts for people. I'm glad that so far I haven't bought any gift cards! Usually it's hard for me to buy for most people in my life, so I end up buying gift cards sometimes. But, I don't like to have to do that all the time. Bob and my mom gave me ideas for what they want, so that was great.
I can't wait to get done with the work week next week! So happy it's only three days. I'm going to my grandparent's house for Thanksgiving. My parents and sister are leaving there around four, because my mom and sister are going to Germany, and my dad is driving them to the airport! Germany is one of my mom's favourite places. I went with her once, nine years ago.











Dress: eBay (Bernie Dexter)
Necklace, Brooch, Earrings: Etsy
Heels: Modcloth (B.A.I.T. Footwear)

~Bye bye for now!

6 comments:

  1. This dress looks marvelous on you! I wish I had gotten the yellow version when it was still available. I'm almost done buying Christmas presents too! I love the process, and finding things online for other people is my favorite.

    xox Sammi

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Bernie dress is so cute, love the cherry print ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute dress on you! I love this shade of blue on you! And you are right, I can't tell it's a size too big at all. I had to do that too for a hard to find Bernie Dexter dress... buy it a size too big. Better too big than too small. It's great that you and your family will all be able to get together for Thanksgiving before your mom and sister leave for Germany. It sounds like their flight scheduling really worked out well :) Glad your hand is okay too and that you didn't need to go to the doctor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! :) Exactly, always better to buy a size too big than small. Yes, it did work out well!

      Delete