Sunday, November 30, 2014

Candyland Christmas

Hello there! Yesterday felt a lot like Sunday to Bob and I, so I am very glad even though this weekend is going extremly fast, we still have today off. I made more Christmas cookie dough and wrote most of the Christmas cards. I also bought a couple more presents yesterday. Our tree is up and decorated! And the all my Christmas decorations are out. Love how the apartment looks when it's decorated for Christmas. It's a Christmas Candyland. 
I've been trying to restrain myself with the Black Friday-Cyber Monday deals! So far I've only bought two dresses from Heart of Haute. Well, I did also get two skirts from Modcloth a few days ago, and they were half off as part of the pre Black Friday sale. If I hadn't already bought a lot in November, I would've bought more this weekend. I had been eyeing a Pin Up Girl Clothing dress for awhile, but I held back. Their 30% off sale was only on Friday. I've also been holding back on buying a Trashy Diva dress...but their sale is still going on ha, so I could still order it. 
Oh yea, I also bought a couple decorations. I bought an ice cream cone ornament, and a wood die cut ice cream cone to hang on the wall in our kitchen. I got them from a shop I just discovered! Well, someone on Instagram told me I should check out the shop, and they were right! The link is: http://everydayisaholiday.bigcartel.com. They have the cutest things! It's almost all food items, with a emphasis on baking/sweets, so of course that is right up my alley. I'm eyeing other items on the site, too.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my beloved Hell Bunny Flamingo dress. I don't care that it's a "tropical/summery" dress, I want to wear it year-round. 















Dress: Unique Vintage (Hell Bunny)
Cropped cardigan: Poshmark (Old Navy)
Necklace: Francesca's Collections
Brooch, Earrings: Etsy
Heels: B.A.I.. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

8 comments:

  1. Love all the tasty ornaments! And your dress is beautiful no matter the season ;)
    P.S. I nominated you for a Liebster Award, if you'd like to participate (check out my most recent post) :)

    xo, Serli
    www.lesoleilchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear! :)
      I will check it out very soon! Thank you for nominating me!

      Delete
  2. Ahhh! I got hooked on Everything is a Holiday as well! I ordered 3 ornaments from them and am eagerly awaiting their delivery! I got the mixer, a donut, and an ice cream! Haha! So funny you found them, too!

    It was hard to resist the sales this week! As you know, I did splurge on ModCloth and I caved on Pinup Girl Clothing. I never buy from them but did this once since there was a sale. Now time to cut myself off and save some money in the New Year! ;)

    SaraLily
    In a Nutshell...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that is funny! I got the ice cream ornament and an ice cream wood die cut. Can't wait to see pictures of yours!
      Yea, this week is hardest of the whole year, that's for sure ha! Can't wait to see all the clothes you got :)

      Delete
  3. I love your candy tree! Christmas is the time for candy to me! Even more so than Halloween I'd say! ;) And I love your Hell Bunny Flamingo dress! This is one of the prints I love the most by Hell Bunny I was sad though that the back is so immodest! I've learned that I have to stay away from dresses with open backs because I know I never wear them. :( Though now I'm rethinking this as it goes so great with your pink cardigan :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear! I agree with that!
      Thank you. It's my fav Hell Bunny dress. Yea, you can also use a cropped cardigan for coverage!! I have so many of them.

      Delete
  4. Such a beautiful look as always you have impressed us. I can't wait for my first pair of bait shoes to arrive, I got the pink ones with the tbar (also really want to get them in the mustard yellow and in black). I also love the big ginger bread in this post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, darling! Yay, that's so exciting! I'm sure you will love them :)

      Delete