Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Space & Christmas

Hello there! Tonight I worked out, and am doing laundry. I'm going to watch the new "American Horror Story" episode at 10. Of course, Bob is usually at his friend's house Wednesday nights, and I get a little frightened watching the show! I think I'm going to start ordering Christmas gifts this weekend; I'm so excited to do that! I also love buying Christmas cards, well I like buying cards for any occassion. Papyrus brand makes the best, most beautiful cards! They are quite pricey, but I think are worth it. Target carries a large selection of them, which is great.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my new Steady Clothing Space Cadet skirt, and my new Christmas Luxulite brooch. The both came in the mail today. I had never bought Steady Clothing brand before. I had seen this skirt on Instagram and blogs for awhile now, but ever since I first looked for it online, it was sold out everywhere. They had plus sizes on the website, but that was it. I love how full it is! Nothing beats a high-waisted, full skirt with an awesome print! I received an email a couple of weeks ago that Steady Clothing's website had restocked the skirt in all sizes, and I snatched it up right away. In person the shade of red is darker than it appears online, but that's okay. I like how big the print is. It's a little big in the waist, but not enough to bother exchanging.
I love my new Christmas tree Luxulite brooch! It's so adorable. I love Christmas-y clothes and accessories! I now have two Luxulite Christmas brooches. Katy is always coming up with such adorable designs.










Shirt: Target
Skirt: Steady Clothing
Necklace, Brooch: Luxulite (Etsy)
Bracelet: Etsy (Scrumptiousdoodle)
Heels: Modcloth (B.A.I.T. Footwear)


~Bye bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. I love Steady's skirts! They are the perfect high waist skirt IMO....I have this same cut in the solid black... not your color ;) but a good staple in my closet. This skirt looks great on you! :)

    ReplyDelete