Friday, November 28, 2014

Fruity Friday

Hello there! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Mine was pretty good. My sister emailed me, saying my mom and her arrived in Germany! I'm so excited for them. I know they will have an amazing time. They will be emailing me throughout the trip, updating me on what they are doing. And I can't wait to see the pictures! I was in Germany and Austria with my mom nine years ago.
I don't do any Black Friday shopping in stores, but I am definitely checking things out online. I have a few tabs open with different websites; I'm trying to make my mind up! It's really hard not to buy things, because most of the sites I'm looking at never have sitewide sales.
I will be taking pictures of my decorated apartment, especially my tree, and will post them in a blog post. Bob brought home the (fake) tree last night. We keep at his parents house during the rest of the year, since we don't have the room for it here.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Modcloth, Bea & Dot brand fruity dress. I don't care that it looks quite "summery", I will wear it in all seasons! The only thing is, the material is pretty thin, ha. So, I won't be wearing it on the coldest winter days, that's for sure. But, it really is one of my favourite dresses. As soon as it hit the Modcloth site, I knew I had to have it. It just screams my name. My Luxulite necklaces and brooches look so perfect with it, too!








Dress: Modcloth
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Flats: Poshmark (Urban Outfitters)


~Bye bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. Yes that dress is very you, bright, happy and colorful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fruity Bea and Dot dress looks great on you! I love it! :D

    ReplyDelete