Sunday, November 23, 2014

Nesting Dolls

Hello there! Today I'm going to make Christmas cookie dough for the first time this year My mom starts making it months ahead of time. She makes thousands of cookies. I definitely do not make that many! Last year I only made two different kinds of Christmas cookies. I'm also going to work out, read, and Bob and I are going to watch some "House Of Cards". We got out the second season from the library this week. Bob is more into the show than I am, but, I don't mind watching it. And Kevin Spacey is one of my favourite actors.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my new Heart of Haute skirt. The print is of Russian nesting dolls. I love that there's so many colours in the print! I can pair the skirt with so many shoes, shirts and jewelry. Love having lots of options. This is the second Heart of Haute skirt I've bought. The two skirts I have are a little bit big, I may order a size down next time. Since I absolutely hate returning/exchanging items in the mail, I tend to order a size up, if I'm on the fence about which size to get.
Heart of Haute has some really cute, colourful prints! There is a pink harlequin print in the "coming soon" section of their webiste, I'm keeping my eye out for it. Harlequin is one of my favourite prints. 












Cardigan: Poshmark (Old Navy)
Skirts: Heart of Haute
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Earrings: Etsy (Scrumptiousdoodle)
Flats: Shoe Bakery

~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. This skirt is so cute and looks great on you! I got so excited to see that you checked out House of Cards from the Library. I love the library! I get almost all of my books and for sure all of my audio books from the local library! Okay, back to Heart Of Haute... I hope they will make the Pink Harley in a skirt! I think it would look great on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thousands of Christmas cookies... oh man! I'm good with about 150 and it takes me about 3 days to do all of those.

    Also that skirt and those shoes--so awesome!

    -E @ amie-eo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is so cute on you! I've been eying it myself ;).

    ReplyDelete