Saturday, November 8, 2014

Ice Cream Sundae/Saturday

Hello there! Today's going to be a pretty quiet day for me. I cleaned the apartment, and have been doing laundry. Bob's going to a party tonight, but I'm not going to go. At least Bob has given me his Christmas list! So, I can start on that soon. Usually he can hardly think of anything, but luckily this time he gave me enough items.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my Bernie Dexter ice cream sundae dress. I had wanted it for a long time, but it was very hard to find. I finally tracked it down on Etsy, from Bernie's shop, and on sale. I have two Bernie dresses now. I love the big, full skirts on them. I haven't ordered a Bernie skirt yet, but I really want to. There are a couple prints I'm really eyeing.









Dress: Etsy (Bernie Dexter)
Cropped cardigan: Poshmark (Old Navy)
Necklace, Heels: Modcloth
Brooch: Etsy

~Bye bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. I love Bernie Dexter's dresses. She seems like such a wonderful and nice person too. This is a perfect dress for you! Love all the ice cream and sundaes! That's really nice you and your guy do Christmas lists! I miss Christmas lists. I tried giving my husband a Christmas list last year but for some reason he didn't understand the concept. :( Instead he gave me his credit card and said go ahead and get what I want. That works for me too though ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, doll! Yes, she really does! Haha aww. Well, that's still a great option!

      Delete
  2. You are so gorgeous and I love looking at your posts. Lovely as always ms. Bristol, this outfit is amazing! So many fun little details!

    xo, Alyssa
    www.butterfliesonmars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, darling! You are so sweet :) I love looking at yours, too!

      Delete