Wednesday, November 26, 2014

A Dress & Keds

Hello there! Well, today we got our first significant snowfall since last February. So, it begins again. It's snowed about three or four inches so far. Andddd I hate snow. With a passion. As soon as the last snowfall comes from the end of the previous winter, I dread so much when it will start again. I'm having a very hard time trying to convince Bob to move to the south. Even though he's not a fan of snow/winter either. 
I left work a little early today; they closed at 3. Bob was going to pick me up (he plows), but he called and said the roads on my way home were fine, so I drove. I was nervous in the beginning, but luckily they were all fine. 
But, I am SO glad my four day weekend has begun! It's finally arrived. Tomorrow I'm heading to my grandparents for Thanksgiving dinner, at 1:30. I'm so excited to decorate the apartment, too. I'll be doing that on Friday. I already decorated a little bit. But, it'll feel complete once the tree is up and decorated! 
My mom and sister leave for Germany and Austraia tomorrow afternoon. I'm so excited to see what they bring back for me! I know I'll at least be getting some painted egg tree ornaments. I already have a few. I got some when I was in Austria, and some of them my mom brought back for me a couple years ago.
In the pictures below I'm wearing a Hell Bunny dress. I love the shade of blue in the dress; I don't have many clothes that are that shade/have that shade of blue in them. I don't normally wear sneakers with dresses or skirts, but I just love my Keds rainbow sprinkles sneakers so much! And since I barely ever wear pants, I really don't get to wear these sneakers much. The blue laces almost exactly match the blue of the dress. 









Dress: Jbrclothing.com (Hell Bunny)
Cropped Cardigan: Poshmark (Old Navy)
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)

Sneakers: Keds

~Bye bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. I hate the cold too! Nevermind snow, just cold is no good. We just came back from vacation in Florida and even there it was too cold for my tastes! ;p Love your polka dots! I love Hell Bunny dresses!

    ReplyDelete