Sunday, November 9, 2014

Little Blue & Purple Houses For You & Me

Hello there! Today Bob and I are going to Friendly's for an early lunch. There's one right around the corner from us. I love Friendly's chicken fingers & fries, but we don't go out to each much. It's so nice & sunny out today! I will have to try and get some outfit pictures outside. There's almost always better lighting outside, than in my kitchen.
In the pictures below I'm wearing one of my four Modcloth house print dresses. I also have this dress with a pink, orange, & yellow colour scheme, and I like that one more, since those are my favourite colours! There's a little bit of pink in this dress though, so I can pair it with my pink cropped cardigan. These dresses are some of my shortest ones, and the material isn't thick either, so I probably won't be wearing them much longer, because of the cold.
B.A.I.T. Footwear (my favourite brand of shoes) is coming out with new styles in the beginning of December. I can't wait! They haven't come out with new ones in a few months. I hope they have some great new colours. I obviously much prefer bright colours in my life ha, so hopefully at least some are bright.
I'm so exited to have a three day work week at the end of the month! I am really counting it down, ha. It's something to look forward to, since I haven't had time off work really since my honeymoon, other than Labor Day.









Dress: Modcloth
Cropped cardigan: Old Navy
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

7 comments:

  1. Your BAITs are so cute with that dress! Looking forward to seeing what new BAITs you pick up this winter :D Also, yay to your 3 day work week coming up! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear!! Yes, I can't wait!! :) Do you have off for Thanksgiving and Black Friday, too?

      Delete
    2. I do have Thanksgiving and Black Friday off :D :D :D But I'll actually be taking off more days ;) hehe.

      Delete
  2. I love your brooch and your shoes!
    Super cute! I love your blog.
    I'd really love you to give my blog a little peek :-)
    With love,
    Amber Rose,
    www.AtomicAmber.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is adorable and fun. I want your whole collection.

    ReplyDelete