Saturday, November 1, 2014

Cupcakes & Cake

Hello there! Happy Weekend! How crazy is it that it's November?! Wow! Tomorrow marks six years since Bob and I started dating! It's hard to remember what my life before him felt like; I had a lot of growing up to do back then. I wasn't making the best decisions, and I'm glad I have come a long way to finding myself. He is my first love. I had other boyfriends, but they never lasted long, and I was never in love with them. Although I did say "I love you" to a couple of them, a long time ago, I later learned that I definitely was not in love before Bob. We are definitely an opposites attract situation! Our astrological signs are also opposite. We happen to be almost exactly the definition of our signs, I'm a Libra and he's an Aries. Every day I think about how lucky I am to have found such a sweet and caring man.
Anyway, enough mushy stuff ha! I'm getting my hair cut today, and I can't wait! I don't like going to a hair salon, I don't find it enjoyable. But, I haven't gotten my hair cut in such a long time, and I can't take it anymore! I don't like having my hair this long, plus it's so dead on the ends. Bob's going to a party tonight, but I'm just staying in.











Dress, Cardigan: Modcloth
Necklace, Earrings, Brooch: Etsy
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your 6 year anniversary! Also, I love the print on that dress! Such an adorable cross stitch looking pattern! <3

    ReplyDelete