Sunday, November 16, 2014

So Many Desserts!

Hello there! Today I'm meeting my good friend for lunch at Panera. Other than that, I don't have much on the schedule for today, besides working out. I'll just be relaxing with Bob. I placed my first order yesterday for Christmas gifts! Got a couple of items for my mom and for Bob. 
I just have to get through this work week, and then it's a three day work week the following week. Can not wait for that! My family is going to my grandparent's for Thanksgiving, and my sister will be home for it. On Black Friday Bob has to work, but I'll be home, decorating the apartment for Christmas, including our (fake) tree. I can't wait to do that! I already put a few decorations out in the apartment.
In the pictures below I'm wearing the latest dress that my mom made me. The print is pretty busy, but what else is new for me? Ha! It could definitely be a Christmas time dress, but I think I can get away with wearing it year round, because the only "real" Christmas-y items on the dress, are some little gingerbread men. The rest of the items are just general desserts: pie, ice cream, donuts, cake.















Dress: Handmade

Sweater: Modcloth
Necklace, Earrings, Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite & Scrumptiousdoodle)
Heels: Modcloth (B.A.I.T. Footwear)


~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. Ah, that fabric <3 I have almost gotten it before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom is amazing! And I totally agree, you can definitely get away with wearing this year round. I really had to look for the gingerbread men and only saw them because I knew they were going to be there somewhere ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, that print is fantastic! And now that you've mentioned Panera, I really want broccoli cheddar soup in a bread bowl...

    xox Sammi

    ReplyDelete