Saturday, August 2, 2014

Rainbow Tickets

Hello there! Bob & I got engaged a year ago today! Wow, did it go fast. Last night we went to Panera with my dad and grandmother, and then went to Target. My mom stopped by after that, and brought over wedding pictures she had ordered this week. She ordered a lot. They look so nice! I think we are going to order them this weekend. 
The work picnic got cancelled for today, due to the rain forecast. It hasn't started raining yet, though. I'm going to be cleaning the apartment, doing laundry, baking cookies, and working out today. Other than that, I'm not sure yet what we will be doing. Next Saturday we are going to the beach for the day, and I can't wait! I think we are going to stay later than we normally do, and come back around midnight. We haven't been to the Jersey Shore in two years. 
My mom is making me a dress very soon! I ordered the fabric, and got it shipped to her house. I think it's getting delivered today. She said she may have it done as early as Tuesday! It's such an amazing print; it's a book print with mostly pink and orange colours. It's the same print as the book print dress I already have, just different colours! Pink, orange, and yellow are my fav colours, so I'm so glad I found this fabric! I think I'm ordering more fabric today, as well. It's soooo much cheaper to buy fabric than buy a dress! And I find such cute fabric. The last time she made me a dress was last October.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my first ever Modcloth dress. I got it a year and a half ago. I just love how colourful it is! It was made for me, ha. The brand of the dress is Retrolicious, which is a clothing line by Folter. Folter has soooo many adorable dresses and skirts! They pick the cutest fabrics for their clothing. I have five of their dresses. It's great that Modcloth carries so much of their brand.











Dress: Modcloth
Necklace, Brooch: Etsy (Luxulite)
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

3 comments:

  1. Color twins! My favs are pink, orange, and yellow too :) I can't wait to see the dress your mom will make. If you mom uses patterns would you mind sharing the pattern number? I'm always looking for good patterns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome!! :) Yes, she uses patterns. I will let you know which one she uses! I don't mind at all.

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty dress! It's very colorful and very you. :) It's so awesome that your mom makes you dresses! And I agree, Folter has the cutest prints ever. <3

    xo, Serli
    www.lesoleilchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete