Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Never Enough Rainbow

Hello there! Tonight I'm not doing too much, just reading and relaxing with Bob. Yesterday I made an appointment with a make up artist for a make up trial for my wedding. She's coming over in 2 1/2 weeks to do it. I'm excited, she seems really great from the pictures I've seen of her work!
My Modcloth order came today: a rainbow striped dress and red one piece bathing suit! I love them both. I first spotted the rainbow dress on Modcloth's Instagram back in August, and kept checking the site for its arrival. I never saw it under new arrivals, but recently I typed "rainbow" in their sitewide search, and to my surprise this dress came up! I ordered it right away. It's my first Emily and Fin brand purcahse. I think it fits well, and I of course love the rainbow stripes! I paired it with rainbow jewelry as well, because for me, there is never enough rainbow! 
The bathing suit also fits well, and I love the retro, ruched style of it. I want it in other colours, too. I've always had such a hard time find bathing suits that fit me up top. I ordered it on sale, so I'm going to try to wait until there's a sale agai, before I order more. I'm taking this one on my honeymoon.


















Dress: Modcloth (Emily and Fin)
Necklace: Francesca's Collections
Bracelet, earrings, ring: Etsy
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment