Saturday, January 25, 2014

Cherry On Top!

Hello there! Tonight Bob and I were supposed to go to Brew Works with some friends. (It's a restaurant in Pennsylvania.) But, we are watching the weather closely, because he'll have to salt and/or plow, if there's enough snow. And we're not going to want to drive out there anyway if it's bad out. It's an hour away. 
I'm so OVER the snow!! We've had enough already. And one storm a week is more than enough! (We already had a storm on Tuesday.) I really hope he doesn't have to plow, more so for his sake than my own. I just feel bad he'd have to give up a weekend day. 
I ordered a red one piece retro-style bathing suit from Modcloth this week. It was on sale, and I didn't want to miss buying it at a cheaper price! I've been eyeing their retro-style one pieces for awhile now, but didn't want to drop that kind of money on it. I only have one bathing suit that fits correctly, so I really do need more. I'll be taking them on my honeymoon in five months! 
Bob and I met with my pastor on Thursday night, and we have to go again in two weeks. We had taken a survey online before we met with him, per his instructions. We took it separately, and then my pastor got the results, and got to see how are as a couple...our strengths, weaknesses, etc. He told us we did very well on the survey. (He gave us the detailed results, too.) Because we did so well, we won't have to meet with more than two more times. We also talked about the wedding day, and how it's going to proceed in the church.
We're also going to be starting our wedding registries this weekend. That's fun at least! I think we're just going to do them online. There is a Kohl's that's only a few minutes from where we live, and I was thinking of going there today with Bob, to make a registry. But, because of the snow...I don't think it's possible. 
My new cherry Luxulite necklace arrived from England yesterday! I already had one brooch from this seller. (She's on Etsy.) She's very talented, and makes such gorgeous pieces. I have my eye on another brooch. The necklace pairs perfectly with my cherry Pin Up Girl Clothing Heidi dress. My red B.A.I.T. heels also pair so nicely with this dress. 














Dress: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Necklace: Etsy (Luxulite shop)
Earrings: Etsy
Heels: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. I think this might be my favorite outfit of yours ever!!! This dress is so stunning on you (and of course, I love the cherry print), and that necklace is too perfect. Plus, the shoes from BAIT are the cherry on top (hehe!). <3

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much, Sammi!! That's very sweet of you to say. :)

      Delete
  2. LOVE this outfit!! You look gorgeous in it!! Very sophisticated yet still fun! :)

    xo Jana
    www.janagodin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much, Jana!! :) Very sweet of you to say.
      I love wearing this outfit!

      Delete