Saturday, January 11, 2014

Deadly Dames Red Dress

Hello there! Last night after going to Cheesecake Factory and the mall with Bob, I went over my friend's apartment for a little while. She moved in in November. She actually lives two minutes from me, ha. Basically lives across the street. She's been wanting to move out for such a long time, so it's nice that she was finally able to. I had run into her at the mall last night actually, and that's when she invited me over. 
In the pictures below I'm wearing my new Pin Up Girl Clothing "Haunted Housewife" dress! I REALLY love it! I adore the shape of it, the colour, the collar, the crossover bust, and the shape of the skirt. It's ultra-flattering. I wore it last night to dinner with Bob. I love that 1950's style of it, as well. It's such a cute, retro shape. I love how the dress pairs with my new ivory and black B.A.I.T. heels! I think it's a perfect retro look. Lately, I've been really into 1950's style, and I'm so glad I discovered Pin Up Girl Clothing!
A woman told me it was a beautiful dress. I also got complimented on my donut ring and my neon pink satchel. It's always nice to get compliments on the items I choose to spend my money on!
Tonight I'll be hanging out with a friend. I think we'll be going out to a local bar. I may have to wear my new red dress again! I've never really dressed "normally." So, you think by now I'd be used to people staring at my clothes/shoes/accessories. But, unfortunatly I'm not. I've never liked to be stared at, in fact I despise it. But, it's not enough of an annoyance to make me change the way I dress!













Dress: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Necklace: Modcloth
Bracelet: Target
Earrings, brooch: Etsy
Shoes: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!


2 comments:

  1. Those t-straps are SO adorable and you look great in red! :)
    xo Hannah
    http://thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete