Thursday, January 16, 2014

Rainbow Dress!

Hello there! It's lovely that the three day weekend is so close! Tomorrow night I don't have plans yet, and Saturday I'm not sure yet either, other than the normal stuff that I get done, like cleaning and working out. Sunday we're going to the mall and movies. I wish Bob had off on Monday too, but unfortunatly he doesn't. Next Saturday night we're going to Brew Works, a restaurant we love in Bethlehem, PA. We're going with friends, and we haven't been there in two months. 
I ordered two bridesmaid's gifts, (I mean two for each bridesmaid.) so I'm happy I started doing that. I really hope they like what I get them, I'm very appreciative for all they'll be doing. I also found some possibilities for a Biblical reading. (My aunt is doing a reading during the ceremony.)
In the pictures below I'm wearing one of my favourite Modcloth dresses! I love all the colours on it, they're just so pretty. I was hesitant about spending that much money on it, (I did have a coupon, though.) but, it was worth it! I got it two months ago, and have worn it on my blog before.
The brooch I'm wearing inthe pictures arrived yesterday, from England. I ordered it from Etsy, and it only took eight days to get here. It was my first purchase from this seller. (Shop name is Luxulite.) I'm very happy with it! She does great work, I already ordered a cherry necklace, as well.















Dress, necklace: Modcloth
Cropped cardigan: eBay (Old Navy)
Belt: Viva La Dulce Marina
Shoes: B.A.I.T. Footwear
Bracelet, brooch: Etsy


~Bye bye for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment