Saturday, January 4, 2014

A Bowl Of Cherries

Hello there! Yesterday I worked from home, they told us Thursday afternoon that we wouldn't be open on Friday because of the snow. I believe that's the first time they've ever closed for snow, since I've been there. It ended up snowing about five inches, but it was also windy, with bitterly cold temperatures. I'm seriously sick and tired of seeing snow, and being freezing. It's just depressing. 
My mom and I were going to pick up my wedding dress last night, but we changed it to tomorrow, because of the weather yesterday. I'll be trying it on there, paying the balance on it, and I really hope I don't need much alteration to it! I don't think I will. If I don't need much alteration, my mom said she can do it for me. So, that's great!
Today I'm going to be doing the normal tasks I do on Saturdays, like cleaning, laundry, and working out. Other than that, I think I'll just be baking chocolate oatmean cookies, and staying in and relaxing. This weather really makes me not want to go out! I was thinking of going to Cheesecake Factory with Bob, but I decided not to go today. He's going to make a tomato tart for us! I'm excited, it tastes amazing. It tastes very similar to pizza. And we had pizza last night, ha. I can't get enough of it. 
We sent out almost all of our wedding invitations! I'm glad to have that out of the way.
My Pin Up Girl Clothing order came on Thursday, and I couldn't be happier with both the dress and the skirt. I wasn't completly sure that I'd love that dress, because it has a black background, and I'm not too into black, although I do have one other dress with a black background. But, the dress fits great, and is very flattering! I love how it looks. And the cherries are very vibrant and cute. The dress has a little bit of room in it, which is nice. The other dress I have from there (harlequin print) is tight, but that's how it's supposed to fit. 
I love the colours in the skirt! It has my favourite colors in it: pink, orange, and yellow.
I spent the rest of my Christmas money yesterday, when I ordered another dress and skirt from Pin Up Girl! Well, I also spent $30 over the money I got for Christmas, but that's not so bad, ha. Plus, I wanted to get free shipping, since I hate paying for shipping, so I had to spend over a certain amount to get it. 











Dress: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Necklace: Modcloth
Earrings: Etsy 
Heels: TJ Maxx (Nine West)

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment