Monday, January 20, 2014

Junk Food

Hello there! I'm greatly enjoying my Monday off of work for MLK day. I slept in a little, until 8:00. Bob's working today, he doesn't get off as many holidays as I do, since he works for his father. (And doens't work in an office.) I don't mind spending time alone though.
Yesterday we bought our wedding rings at the mall. I have to go back to pick mine up in a couple weeks, since I needed a smaller size than the display one. We got to leave with Bob's ring though. I was glad we spent less money on them than I had budgeted for them. And instead of buying a bra with a low back, (which is VERY hard to find!) I was able to buy something from Victoria's Secret which you attach to your bra, and it lowers the back of your bra. Hopefully it lowers it enough to work with my weddig dress! My dress is at my parent's house, so I can't try it out just yet. But, I'm crossing my fingers! 
We also went to the movies yesterday, and saw "Nebraska." I still have a gift card to the movies, so I got to go for free, and I still have money on the gift card to pay for another ticket. The movie was good, it was pretty funny. It just moved kind of slowly.
In the pictures below I'm wearing one of my absolute favourite dresses. I don't wear it outside in the winter, as it's one of my shorter dresses. But, it was nice to put it on again, indoors. I got it in September from Modcloth, and have worn it on the blog a few times. I hesitated for months before ordering the dress, but I'm so very glad I took the plunge! I was hesitant because I thought the print might be just too bold, but I love how it looks, and people can stare if they choose, but that's their issue ha. 
I'm wearing my new B.A.I.T. red heels again. (I wore them in the last post, too.) I adore them, and they're definitely going to match with a lot of my dresses and skirts. I love getting good wear out purchases. They're a perfect shade of cherry red.














Dress, necklace, shoes: Modcloth (Shoes are B.A.I.T. Footwear.)
Cropped cardigan: eBay (Old Navy)
Belt: Viva La Dulce Marina
Brooch, earrings: Etsy

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment