Thursday, January 9, 2014

New Skirt, Heels, And Belt!

Hello there! Ahh, we're so close to Friday now. And not this weekend, but next weekend is a three day weekend! (MLK day.) Tonight I'm not doing much, just reading and watcing "The Office" with Bob. Tomorrow night we're going to a mall, and eating at Cheesecake Factory. I'm going to look for shoes for the wedding while we're there, and I think we're going to take a look at wedding bands, too. The wedding is only five and half months away now! It seems pretty soon, now that it's under six months.
Today three packages came for me! I spent the last of my Christmas money on these orders. I got a red dress and striped Jenny skirt from Pin Up Girl Clothing, three wide stretchy belts from Viva Dulce, and a pair of B.A.I.T. heels from Modcloth. The heels are black and cream, and they'll match with a lot! They're my third bair of B.A.I.T. shoes, and I just started buying them in December. I have my eyes on the red and cream ones next. 
In the pictures below I'm wearing my new striped skirt, new heels, and one of my new belts. I love wide, stretchy belts! I only had a red one and a black one before. The ones I got today are this blue one, a yellow one, and a pink one. I love how my new rainbow bracelet matches the skirt so well, and so does my favorite necklace! I just love wearing rainbow accessories. They make me happy.


















Tank top: Express
Cropped cardigan: eBay (Old Navy)
Skirt: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Belt: Viva Dulce
Necklace: Francesca's Collections
Bracelet, brooch: Etsy

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment