Tuesday, January 14, 2014

(Just Over) Five Months Left!

Hello there! I keep thinking about this upcoming three day weekend! Sunday Bob and I headed to the mall so we can look at wedding rings, I can look for bras, and also possibly shoes for my wedding! I have a pair of heels arriving this week as possible wedding shoes. Hopefully I like them. 
I made my hair appointment today for the day of the wedding. It's at eight a.m., nice and early ha. It's great because it's literally two minutes from where I live. I'll be going there for a trial run in about a month or so. I have to wait for my mom to be done making my veil, before I can go in for it. I also have to decide if I want to keep growing my highlights out, or make an appointment a little bit before the wedding to get blonde highlights. Decisions, decisions! I had nooo idea how many decisions were involved in planning a wedding!
I've been talking about the bachelorette party the past couple days with the bridesmaids. We decided to go Saturday, June 7th to Atlantic City, and stay overnight. I'm excited already!! I told them I wanted to go to AC, so we can hang out at the beach bars almost the whole time. I've only been to the beach bars there once, but I LOVED it. It's sooo nice to be right on the beach! And the temperatures will probably be perfect then! I went to the beach bars there when I went for a bachelorette party a year and a half ago. We went at the beginning of July. It was a lot of fun, there was music playing, and a decent amount of people. They also made this amazing drink at one of the bars! It was orange flavored, really sweet tasting. 
I can't believe my wedding is just over five months away!
In the pictures below I'm wearing one of my favourite shirts. I've had it for two years now. I love the pattern and the colours in it. I'm also wearing my new bracelet that came two weeks ago. It's my favourite bracelet now. Since the colours are pastel shades, it definitely doesn't match with everything in my wardrobe. I thought it went with my shirt enough to wear it. The shade of light blue in the bracelet and the shirt match almost perfectly, as well as the shades of green in both.












Shirt: Macy*s (Cable & Gauge)
Tank: Express
Jeans, flats: Target
Necklace: Francesca's Collections
Bracelet: Etsy


~Bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a fab place to have a hen do!! I'm jealous. Wow, 5 months, you must be terrified/excited!

    I love your colourful outfit =)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, Corinne! :) I am very excited...and yes, also nervous! Ha.

    ReplyDelete