Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Hello there! Happy New Year! Last night Bob and I had a couple drinks at Applebee's, and then went to a friend's apartment for a party. It was a lot of fun. This new year will be a great one, since we'll be married in less than six months! And we've already been engaged for five months, I can't believe it!
Today two of our friends are coming over for dinner. (They're a couple.) It's going to be so good! We're going to have a turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes, peas, and cranberry sauce. One of my very favourite meals. I'm so lucky to have a man who loves to cook! And that's he such a great cook.
In the pictures below I'm wearing an Ann Taylor dress. I also have it in red, but with 3/4 sleeves. They are really great dresses for work and special occasions. I wore the red one on Christmas Eve. I think they're quite flattering, and that's reflected in the name of the dresses. They're called "Miracle Dresses." I love this shade of pink as well. It's a nice, bright, vivid shade. I wear these black heels a lot. They're comfortable, and a good height. (About three inches.) I have the same heels in a dark red and bright pink also.
All this time off from work has been great! But, I just can't believe how fast it's been going. That's always the way, isn't it? At least I just have to go back for two days, and then I'll have two more days off! Bob and I may be going to Cheesecake Factory on Saturday. I'm making up my mind if I want to do that, or if I want him to make a tomato tart. He said it's up to me. So, either way it's going to be yummy! 
Friday night my mom and I are picking up my wedding dress! I hope it fits well. It's a size up from the sample I tried on in the store.












Dress: Ann Taylor
Heels: Zappos.com (Nine West)
Necklace: Brighton

Bracelet: Gift from Bob
Earrings: Etsy

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment