Saturday, February 1, 2014

Never Enough Pie Dresses

Hello there! Today I went to Connecticut with my parents, to visit my sister. She met us at a town about half an hour from where she lives. Thank God it was nice out today! It was sunny, and much warmer than the arctic days we'd been having! It was actually bearable to walk around outside. I wish this weather would stay..but, of course it's not going to.
We went out to eat for lunch, and her boyfriend came with us for that. Afterwards her boyfriend left, my dad went in the car to read, and us girls went shopping. The stores weren't my type of stores, they were the typical type of Connecticut stores...a little more upscale, for the most part. They just weren't my style, and I didn't buy anything, as I suspected would happen. I got back to my apartment around 5:15, and Bob's friend came over for dinner tonight.  
I'm just staying in for the night, going to have a couple drinks and relax with Bob. Tomorrow Bob is going to his friend's sister's house for a Superbowl party. If I'm going, I'm driving separately, and not staying there very long...I hate football, and I don't have any friends who will be there. So, I'm still deciding whether I'll go at all.
In the pictures below I'm wearing a dress that my mom made in October. You can never have enough pie dresses! I got this necklace recently, from Etsy. I love the bright colours in it! It goes so well with the rainbow bracelet I'm wearing in the pictures, too. 

 









Dress: Handmade by my mom
Cropped cardigan: eBay (Old Navy)
Belt: Viva La Dulce Marina
Necklace, bracelet, brooch: Etsy
Shoes: B.A.I.T. Footwear

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment