Sunday, January 5, 2014

New Jenny Skirt!

Hello there! Well, my trip to pick up my wedding dress got cancelled because of the expected freezing rain! I'm not happy about this. This is the second time my planned trip to get it got cancelled due to weather. My mom and I are now planning on going on Thursday, and so far the weather looks fine. But, who knows! And the shop only gives you two weeks to pick it up, from the time they call you. The shop is an hour from where I live. 
So, today is going to be quite the boring day, since Bob and I will be staying inside due to the rotten weather! I'll be reading, working out, and watching "The Office" and "The Newsroom" with Bob.
In the pictures below I'm wearing my new Pin Up Girl Clothing striped Jenny skirt! I received it, along with a dress on Thursday. It's my second Jenny skirt. I LOVE the colours in the skirt, they're my favourite colours. (Well, except for the black.) I got 25% off that order, and also used Christmas money on it, so I didn't spend any of my own money, which was awesome! My pink, orange, and yellow necklace matches perfectly with the skirt. 
I just ordered a 50's style brooch from Etsy! I'm so excited for it. It's gorgeous, with great colours in it. The woman who makes these brooches is so talented, and has a great eye for beautiful pieces. It's coming from The U.K., so I will be very impatiently waiting for its arrival. It'll look so nice pinned on cardigans.

 










Tank top: Express
Cropped cardigan: eBay (Old Navy)
Skirt: Pin Up Girl Clothing
Necklace: Etsy
Flats: eBay (Urban Outffiters)

~Bye bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you style those flats! I have the same pair, but I haven't worn them yet. Do you have a badge that I could share on my blog, notyouravgashley.blogspot.com? You can email me if you'd like at notyouravgashley@gmail.com. I'd love to do a button swap! :)

    ReplyDelete