Sunday, January 26, 2014

Literary Dress

Hello there! Last night we didn't end up going to Brew Works, because of the weather. Luckily, Bob didn't have to plow, but he did have to go out and salt a few places. We did go out to eat at Friendly's in town, and later on I met up with my friend (She's also one of my bridesmaids.) at a bar in town. Today I'm going to work out, and later on Bob and I are going to Kohl's to make our registry! I'm looking forward to that. Out of all the decisions we have to make for the wedding, this is probably the most fun one, and least stressful! :) A couple of my bridesmaid's gifts arrived on Saturday, and I'm very happy with them! I especially love the one item I'm giving to my sister, it turned out great.  
In the pictures below, I'm wearing my only Bernie Dexter dress...I need more! She makes dresses out of the cutest patterns. This one is so fabulous though. I just adore wearing it. It's so "me." There's so many colours, and it has books all over it! I've always been a HUGE reader, and I have an English degree!
First I had on a pink, orange, and yellow bracelet in the pictures, but then I realized my rainbow bracelet matched with the dress, so I put that on instead! I wear that bracelet with as much as possible! I love the pastel-ish shades of it. And I just loveee wearing B.A.I.T. shoes! I've also been pairing them with as much as possible. I have four pairs now, and they are coming out with new styles next week on their website. I can't wait! All these stores/websites have been teasing us, saying they're coming out with spring items soon, and showing pictures of some of the upcoming items.













Dress: Uniquevintage.com (Bernie Dexter)
Cropped cardigan: eBay (Old Navy)
Belt: Viva La Dulce Marina
Necklace: Modcloth
Bracelet, brooch: Etsy
Shoes: B.A.I.T. Footwear


~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment