Sunday, January 19, 2014

New Modcloth Purchases!

Hello there! I'm just going to be relaxing this morning, and in the early afternoon I'll be going to the mall, Panera, and movies with Bob. It's so nice not to have to dread Monday, since I have off for MLK day!
Yesterday my Modcloth purchases came! Lately I hadn't been seeing too much on the website that I really loved. But, I had to have this skirt and B.A.I.T. heels! (I'm wearing them in the pictures below.) I love how colorful the skirt is, even though the colours aren't that bright. The fabric used to make the skirt is from a line of fabric by Thomas Knauer, and I have dresses made out of other fabric from the line. It's such a fun, colorful line! I love almost all of it. Luckily, since this past summer Modcloth has been using a lot of fabric from the line. I also ordered fabric from that line from eBay this summer, and my mom made me two dresses out of it. 
The skirt has words all over it, and the words are things that go on at fairs/carnivals, like bumper cars, skee ball, prizes, cotton candy, etc. And I adore the buttons! They're adorable. The skirt is big on me, but with a belt over it, it should work fine. Maybe I'll eventually have my mom take it in for me. 
I now have four pairs of B.A.I.T. shoes. And I really want the aqua colour pair that's on their website. I hope it comes to Modcloth soon, it's cheaper to order them from Modcloth. I love that the heel is so small on them, it makes them so easy to wear for everday occassions.
















Cropped cardigan: eBay (Old Navy)
Tank: Express
Skirt, necklace, shoes: Modcloth (shoes are B.A.I.T. Footwear.)
Belt: Viva La Dulce Marina
Bracelet, brooch: Etsy (brooch is from the shop Luxulite.)

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment