Saturday, January 18, 2014

Blue & Lime

Hello there! Ahh the lovely weekend has come back around again, this time it's a three day one, which makes me VERYYY happy! Last night I had some drinks at the apartment, and watched "The Office" with Bob. His friend came over for for awhile, and he worked on our computer. It's been running slowly for a long time, and his friend is really good with fixing computers. I can see a difference today.That was really nice of him to do that for us. 
Yesterday my veil pattern came in! My mom's going to make my veil next month. I'm so lucky that she's very helpful, and a talented seamstress! Also a pair of heels came in yesterday. I ordered them as my possible wedding shoes...and, I LOVE them! They seem like they'll be comfortable, which is very important. They got a lot of good reviews online: a lot of people said they were comfortable. I think they're really cute too. I sent pictures of them to my bridesmaids, and they all liked them. So, I'm pretty sure I'll be keeping them! I might look at heels a little bit tomorrow at the mall, in the off chance I see anything I really love, but I doubt I'll find better ones, and at a good price. 
I hope we find our wedding rings tomorrow, as well as a bra for my wedding dress. I want to get those two things out of the way. I want to get as many items out of the way now as I possibly can. I don't want to be stressing at the last minute! I know the time is going to go really fast, the closer we get. It even sounds pretty close now, to say it's five months away.
Today I don't have many plans. Bob is going to his parents later on, to work on brewing beer with his brother. I'm going to clean the aparment, do laundry, work out, and call my grandmother. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow, to go to the mall and movies with Bob. We're seeing "Nebraska."
In the pictures below I'm wearing one of my favourite casual outfits. I love the pairing of this shade of bright blue with lime green. And I adore this necklace! I wish I had more to wear it with. The colours are so exceptional in it, so nice and bright. 














Shirt: Macy*s (Cable & Gauge)
Tank top: Kohl's
Jeans: Express
Necklace: Dillard's
Bracelet: Icing
Earrings: Etsy
Sneakers: Keds

~Bye bye for now!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment