Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The Grass Is Always Greener

Hello there! Tonight Bob and I are going to start watching the current season of Breaking Bad! I'm excited for it. We had finished the previous season on Monday. 
I'm not one for wearing all dark colours to work, it just wouldn't feel like I'm being myself.  I'm lucky I work at a place that doesn't seem to mind my crazy bright colours, and funky jewelry! I don't wear some of my more extreme looks to work, for instance I wouldn't wear my neon clothing there.  
In the below pictures I'm wearing an outfit I have worn to work. I like to buy work appropriate skirts in bright colours. I have this skirt in blue also. I like it in this green colour better though. I don't have many clothes in solid green. Express makes wonderful banded skirts! They are flattering, without being too tight. And they're a perfect length.
The only two clothing items I got in the past month, I ended up returning. I will be ordering a dress from Modcloth though, most likely tomorrow. It's very "me" ! I want to wear it on my birthday. It'll be perfect for Sugar Factory.











Shirt, skirt: Express
Shoes: Zappos.com (Nine West)
Necklace: Modcloth
Bracelet: Etsy

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment