Monday, September 30, 2013

Personal Day

Hello there! Today I took a personal day. It's so lovely to have a three day weekend! I'm not doing much at all today, but that's alright. Sometimes it's really nice to just relax. Normally I don't like TOO much down time. I like to be productive, I feel good when I get things done, and make the most of my time. But, most Sundays Bob and I spend the majority of the day relaxing. We did do that yesterday, too. I cleaned the apartment, did laundry, went to a couple stores, and worked out. And then we watched some episodes of Six Feet Under, and of course we watched the series finale of Breaking Bad! 
I got two Modcloth gift cards and an Etsy gift cards, (and other things) for my birthday! I was so glad to get those gift cards. I ordered a dress from Modcloth Saturday night. I think I'm ordering another one today, with the other gift card. I didn't order them both at the same time, because I hadn't made up my mind yet what other dress I wanted to get. I'm still trying to make a decision between two adorable printed dresses.
I think I'm also placing an Etsy order today. I ordered the cutest gingerbread house fabric from there recently. My mom's going to make me a dress out of it! I can't wait for that. It'll be the perfect Christmas time dress. They have the same exact print in a skirt, on Modcloth. It saves SO much money to find the fabric, buy the zipper and thread, and have my mom make it. The fabric only cost $20! 
I love my new bright yellow cardigan! The orange tank and yellow cardigan pair perfectly with my ice cream cone Keds. I'm still obsessed with this rainbow Modcloth necklace! And I really love the earrings I'm wearing. I got them at Kohl's a couple of years ago. They're one of my favourite pairs.













Cardigan: Old Navy
Tank, Bracelet: Express
Jeans: Target
Necklace: Modcloth
Earrings: Kohl's (Mudd brand)
Sneakers: Keds

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment