Thursday, September 5, 2013

Pink Pants!

Hello there! Bob and I watched the first two episodes of the current season of Breaking Bad last night! Ahhhh! Soooo good. Can't wait to watch more tonight. It's just phenomonal where the writers take the storyline! Such truly great writing, as well as acting. All of the actors are wonderful, and give such intense performances. I'm so sad that this is the last season! Ugh.
In the pictures below, I'm wearing a pair of pink jeans that I bought with money I got for Christmas. I probably got them in January or February.  And I had never worn them yet! They're comfy, and I love the bright shade of pink! I think my sprinkles sneakers look perfect with them. 
So glad that tomorrow is Friday! Yay. At night I'm going out with a couple girlfriends to a local bar.












Top: Target
Jeans: Kohl's 
Necklace: Francesca's
Bracelet: Icing
Earrings: Gift from my mom
Wristlet: Express
Sneakers: Keds

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment