Monday, September 23, 2013

Zig Zag

Hello there! I'm not doing much tonight, other than working out. So nice to have Monday over with. I'm very much looking forward to this weekend! 
Friday night Bob and I are going to my parents for my family birthday party. Saturday we'll be in NYC all day/part of the night. I hope I have some success when I go shopping there. I'm going to a jewelry store that I've found cute necklaces at before. This weekend is definitely going to be full of great food and drinks! My mom makes the best chocolate cake I have ever had.
And I have a three day weekend! I took a personal day on Monday. So, that is the best part of all.
In the pictures below I'm wearing one of my favourite shirts. I have it in a short sleeve version too, with cut outs at the shoulders. I just LOVE the pattern on this shirt! I got it from Macy*s close to two years ago, and I just love it just as much. I usually pair it with this bright blue Express tank top. And I also really love these bright orange heels. They add such a nice pop of colour to an outfit!
















Shirt: Macy*s (Cable & Gauge brand) 
Tank, Jeans: Express
Necklace: Francesca's
Bracelet: Kohl's (Mudd brand)
Heels: Modcloth

~Bye bye for now!

 
 

1 comment: