Sunday, September 8, 2013

Friendly Sunday

Hello there! This weather has been so amazinggg! It's been really sunny and warm during the day, and getting quite cool at night. 
Bob and I are going to eat dinner at Friendly's tonight. I loveee their chicken fingers, honey mustard, & fries. That's what I always order there. There's a Friendly's about a half mile from where we live. But, Bob and I almost never eat out. I eat at Panera about every other week, and I eat pizza for lunch on Fridays...but, other than that we never really go to "real" restaurants. Bob is such a great cook as it is, and we don't want to spend the money on going out to eat. 
In the pictures below I'm wearing my new dress from Modcloth! I had been eyeing it for months, but always ended up ordering something else instead. I really love the print and the bright colours, of course.
In the first picture below I'm wearing my pie print Modcloth dress, with my pie print apron from Marshall's. They are really the same exact print/colours. 
At Target yesterday I bought two pairs of tights. I never liked wearing tights, they always felt uncomfortable to me. But, since I have so many dresses now that I love to wear, I figured I better get some tights, so I can wear the dresses in the cooler weather too. I bought a bright red pair, and a pinkish/purpleish pair.

















Dress, necklace, sandals: Modcloth
Bracelet: Francesca's
Belt: Kohl's
Ring: Kate Spade Outlet


~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment