Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Sprinkles & Pumpkin

Hello there! I met with a good friend after work for a drink. Not doing too much else tonight. This week has been going quite slow, of course. That seems to be always the case when I have fun stuff planned for the weekend! My dentist appointment for tomorrow got cancelled, which makes me happy! Ha. It was just for a cleaning, but it was at a new dentist's office. I, like most people, really dread going to the dentist. And I especially dread it when it's a new one, and I don't know if I will like them or not.
In the pictures below I'm wearing an Ann Taylor shirt. It's another great, flattering Ann Taylor shirt. I recently wore a bright pink Ann Taylor shirt on the blog. This isn't a shade of orange I'd normally pick, since I usually go with bright shades. But, I do like this pumpkin hue, too. The pictures didn't turn out too great. By the time I got home tonight it was starting to get dark, so we couldn't take the pictures outside.
My new cell phone cover came today, and I really love it! It's so bright and cute, perfect for me. I got it from Etsy. I had been using the same cell phone cover that I first bought when I got my phone. I liked that cover a lot too, but this one is even better!


















Shirt: Ann Taylor
Tank: Express Jeans: Target
Necklace: Francesca's
Bracelet: Express
Earrings: Gift from my mom
Shoes: Modcloth

~Bye bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. hey i found you on a blog - she wrote about beaucoo and your pics are in her screenshots!
    http://contributors.luckymag.com/post/beaucoo_1380045585?utm_content=buffer87164&utm_source=buffer&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Buffer

    ReplyDelete