Thursday, September 26, 2013

Pink Calvin Dress

Hello there! Today felt like a Friday to me all day. This week has just seemed so impossibly long! Tonight Bob made one of my favourite meals: rigatoni with broccoli, tomatoes, and Alfredo sauce!
On my lunch break I went to TJ Maxx and Old Navy. As usual I didn't find anything at TJ Maxx. I don't think I've bought anything in about five months from there. I usually don't see anything at Old Navy, either. But, today I found two items that I had been looking for all over for awhile. I found a pair of black ballet flats and a bright yellow cardigan. So, I'm happy I was able to get those, and for a good price.
In the pictures below I'm wearing a dress that I wear to work, and would also wear to semi dressy/dressy occassions. I love the shape of it, and think it's really flattering. It's Calvin Klein brand, and I got it on sale at TJ Maxx close to a year ago.















Dress: TJ Maxx (Calvin Klein)
Necklace: Francesca's
Bracelet: Gift from Bob
Heels: Zappos.com (Nine West)

~Bye bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment