Sunday, September 29, 2013

NYC For My Birthday

Hello there! I had a great time in NYC yesterday. I'm a little sore from all the walking, though. And it really tired me out! By the time we got on the train to go home, I was feeling it. As usual, when I go into the city, I didn't find hardly anything to buy. I got two pairs of tights, and a yellow skinny belt. I have been looking ALL OVER for a bright yellow skinny belt, but, was having no luck in months. I finally found this one, being sold by a street vendor. And it was $5! Pretty awesome. I got a great deal on the tights, too. I bought them at Macy*s, for $2.50 each. LOVE a great deal!
We ate an early dinner and had drinks at Sugar Factory. Sugar Factory is my fav restaurant ever. I first found out about it when I went to it in Las Vegas. I was SO happy when they opened on in NYC this past April! 
They have the best drinks. My two favourites are the Hubba Bubba Martini, which has Hubba Bubba bubblegum on the top of the drink on a chopstick and pop rocks on the rim, and my other fav is the Blow Pop Martini. That one has pop rocks on the rim, and a blow pop in the drink. These drinks are $16 a pop, plus tax! So, they are very pricey, but it's worth it, when I only go there about twice a year. 
The first picture below was taken in Dylan's Candy Store.




















Dress, Necklace, Sandals: Modcloth
Belt: Kohl's
Jacket: Target
Earrings: Gift from my mom

~Bye bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! :0) I love the snack dress too, I always bust it out on random days to make me smile. You look amazing in it and glad to hear you had a good time in NYC! Hope you are enjoying your weekend, Bristol!

    xo, Alyssa
    www.butterfliesonmars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete